Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Ask the surgery for your unique PIN. You do not have to physically visit the practice to get your linkage key. Please speak to a member of Practice staff who will be able to verify and ensure that you are the correct person and/or may ask you to present your proof of ID to confirm your details. Please request your PIN by sending an email to HILLCCG.SHCAdmin@nhs.net
- Enter SystmOnline and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.