Test Results

Results are available by telephoning the surgery after 1pm.

For further information please click here.

Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges.

Examples include the following:

  • Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
  • Insurance claim forms
  • Passport signing
  • Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
  • Private sick notes
  • Vaccination certificates

Please contact your practice via the contact form with any queries, or please speak to reception.

The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales, and the time that is taken by the GP to complete the examination and/or report.

Our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them, along with appointment availability.

Private Fees

For all practices, please note that the Yellow Fever Vaccination with certificate is only available at Heathrow Medical Centre.

Private sick/fit note or Prescription£15.00
Private Letter/Forms£25.00
Pre-employment & other medical£133.00
Taxi, PSC, HGV Medical Examination£120.00
Elderly fitness to drive (report only)£100.00
Private medical forms (BUA, PPP etc.)£100.00 per hour
Naturalisation form£50.00
Holiday cancellation form£25-40.00 depending on complexity
Sports fees (e.g. Gym membership)£25-40.00 depending on complexity
Solicitors’ ReportsFrom 89.50
Private Consultation (3o minutes)£50.00
Copy of medical records (Subject Access Request)FREE*
Access to Medical Records (Subject Access Request)FREE*
*Note all subject access requests may take up to 30 days to process, you can also access these online

Other charges are available on request

Travel vaccination fees

Hepatitis A (including Junior)FREE
Hepatitis B for travel – course of 3 injections£60.00
Hepatitis B for Work –(usually by employer only)£60.00
Typhoid for registered patientsFREE
Typhoid for private patients£30.00
Meningitis ACWY for travel£70.00
Meningitis ACWY for university studentsFREE
Yellow Fever Vaccination with Certificate*£70.00
*This is only available if you are registered at Heathrow medical practice

Practice Nurse

We have Practice Nurse appointments available.

In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with a Practice Nurse rather than a doctor.

Practice Nurses are qualified to deal with many conditions and you may be seen more quickly.

If you are unsure who best to see, please speak to one of our reception staff.


If you are feeling low and would like counselling you can self-refer to Talking Therapies.


All patients are entitled to have a chaperone present for any consultation.

Please request this at the time of booking or speak to your GP, nurse or health care assistant at the time of the consultation.

Travel Vaccinations

If you’re planning to travel outside the UK, you may need to be vaccinated against some of the serious diseases found in other parts of the world.

Vaccinations are available to protect you against infections such as yellow fevertyphoid  and hepatitis A .

In the UK, the NHS routine immunisation (vaccination) schedule  protects you against a number of diseases, but does not cover all of the infectious diseases found overseas.

When should I start thinking about the vaccines I need?

If possible, see the GP or private travel clinics at least 8 weeks before you’re due to travel.

Some vaccines need to be given well in advance to allow your body to develop immunity.

And some vaccines involve a number of doses spread over several weeks or months.

You may be more at risk of some diseases, for example, if you’re:

  • travelling in rural areas
  • backpacking
  • staying in hostels or camping
  • on a long trip rather than a package holiday

If you have a pre-existing health problem, this may make you more at risk of infection or complications from a travel-related illness.

Which travel vaccines do I need?

You can find out which vaccinations are necessary or recommended for the areas you’ll be visiting on these websites:

Some countries require proof of vaccination (for example, for polio or yellow fever vaccination), which must be documented on an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP) before you enter or when you leave a country.

Saudi Arabia requires proof of vaccination against certain types of meningitis for visitors arriving for the Hajj and Umrah pilgrimages.

Even if an ICVP is not required, it’s still a good idea to take a record of the vaccinations you have had with you.

Find out more about the vaccines available for travellers abroad 

Where do I get my travel vaccines?

First, phone or visit the GP practice or practice nurse to find out whether your existing UK vaccinations are up-to-date.

If you have any records of your vaccinations, let the GP know what you have had previously.

You should also ask if the GP practice is signed up to provide free NHS vaccinations for travel, as not all GP practices are.

If the GP practice does not provide NHS vaccinations for travel, you can try a:

  • private travel vaccination clinic
  • pharmacy offering travel healthcare services

The GP or practice nurse may be able to give you general advice about travel vaccinations and travel health, such as protecting yourself from malaria.

They can give you any missing doses of your UK vaccines if you need them.

Not all travel vaccinations are available free on the NHS, even if they’re recommended for travel to a certain area.

If the GP practice is signed up to provide NHS travel vaccines, these can be provided to you free of charge.

Other non-NHS travel vaccines may be charged for by the GP.

If the GP practice can give you the travel vaccines you need but they are not available on the NHS, ask for:

  • written information on what vaccines are needed
  • the cost of each dose or course
  • any other charges you may have to pay, such as for some certificates of vaccination

Which travel vaccines are free?

The following travel vaccines are available free on the NHS if your GP practice is signed up to provide vaccination (immunisation) services.

These vaccines are free because they protect against diseases thought to represent the greatest risk to public health if they were brought into the country.

Which travel vaccines will I have to pay for?

You’ll have to pay for travel vaccinations against:

Yellow fever vaccines are only available from designated centres in your locality.

The cost of travel vaccines that are not available on the NHS will vary, depending on the vaccine and number of doses you need.

It’s worth considering this when budgeting for your trip.

Other things to consider

There are other things to consider when planning your travel vaccinations, including:

  • your age and health – you may be more vulnerable to infection than others; some vaccines cannot be given to people with certain medical conditions
  • working as an aid worker – you may come into contact with more diseases in a refugee camp or helping after a natural disaster
  • working in a medical setting – a doctor, nurse or another healthcare worker may require additional vaccinations
  • contact with animals – you may be more at risk of getting diseases spread by animals, such as rabies

If you’re only travelling to countries in northern and central Europe, North America or Australia, you’re unlikely to need any vaccinations.

But it’s important to check that you’re up-to-date with routine vaccinations available on the NHS.

Pregnancy and breastfeeding

Speak to a GP before having any vaccinations if:

  • you’re pregnant
  • you think you might be pregnant
  • you’re breastfeeding

In many cases, it’s unlikely a vaccine given while you’re pregnant or breastfeeding will cause problems for the baby.

But the GP will be able to give you further advice about this.

People with immune deficiencies

For some people travelling overseas, vaccination against certain diseases may not be advised.

This may be the case if:

  • you have a condition that affects your body’s immune system, such as HIV or AIDS
  • you’re receiving treatment that affects your immune system, such as chemotherapy
  • you have recently had a bone marrow or organ transplant

A GP can give you further advice about this.

Non-travel vaccines

As well as getting any travel vaccinations you need, it’s also a good opportunity to make sure your other UK vaccinations are up-to-date and have booster vaccines if necessary.

If you have any records of your vaccinations, let the GP know what you have had previously.

People in certain risk groups may be offered extra vaccines.

These include vaccinations against diseases such as:

Read more information on NHS vaccines for adults and children to find out whether you should have any.

Travel Risk Assessment Form

Travel Questionaire
Please complete the form below to get more information about what travel immunisations you require.

Most vaccines are given at least 2 weeks before travel, and some more complicated regimes take longer. Please try to give us prior notice (preferably 6 weeks).

Tittle *
Address *
Is there any possibility you may be pregnant? *
Further Information
Purpose of your trip *
Holiday Type *
Accommodation *
Planned Activities
Are you fit for travel? *
Do you have any allergies? *

Annual asthma review

We conduct regular asthma reviews for those suffering with asthma. It is a chance for you to talk to your nurse or GP about how you can manage your asthma symptoms better, check inhaler technique, talk about your risk of an asthma attack and update your written asthma action plan.

These are usually conducted by the practice nurse, at least once a year, and you should receive an invitation from the practice.

If your symptoms are deteriorating or you have any concerns, please make an appointment for the nurse or a doctor; if this is the case, please do not wait for your routine asthma review.

Frequent use of short-acting bronchodilators indicates poor control and increased risk of death due to asthma.

For patients who are due an annual asthma review, please fill in the asthma annual review form before your appointment.

Clinical Pharmacist

  • Medication reviews
  • BP checks
  • Diabetic clinic
  • Asthma and COPD reviews
  • Care Planing (in conjuction with the Health and Social Care Cooordinator)

Practice Nurse Clinics

  • Monitoring asthma, diabetes, heart disease, stroke and blood pressure
  • Wound care
  • Ear syringing-please speak to reception before making an appointment
  • Travel advice, vaccinations and immunisations
  • Family planing/contraception and follow up
  • Cervical smears
  • New Patient checks
  • Health advice
  • Urine testing
  • Blood tests-in special circumstances at the discretion of the doctor or nurse
  • Weight and height measurement